RMB Currency Exchange
You can buy or sell CNY in compliance with the Foreign Exchange Transactions Regulations.
- The cash buying/selling rate posted at the time of currency exchange will be applied.
- If you wish to carry more than USD10,000 or the equivalent overseas, you must declare customs at the Foreign Currency Declaration Counter.
- Any carriage exceeding USD10,000 or the equivalent will be reported to the NTS, KCS, and the FSS.
- You should submit a document to prove the income source of your foreign currencies if the amount exceeds USD20,000 or the equivalent per person, per day, and per branch.
* This information was provided in Jun 2015, and thus, the actual business process will conform to the relevant regulations at the time of actual business.
* Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for details.
*All information contained in this page is intended for reference only. Please check with your local ICBC branch for any detailed product information. ICBC reserves all rights for the content in this website.