If you have a Savings Account opened at ICBC Korea branch, you can apply for loans unless you make a premature cancellation of the savings account.
Anyone with a Savings Account opened at ICBC Korea branch.
√ Loan Type
Savings Account (limited to ICBC Savings Account (KRW,CNY,USD))
√ Amount of Pledged Collateral (Maximum Loan Limits)
- Savings Account (KRW): 120% of the amount of loan
- Savings Account (CNY, USD): 130% of the amount of loan
* The first posted customer rates on the date of loan transaction will be applied to the valuation of the pledged collateral and the estimation of the maximum loan limits. In case the value of your collateral is unexpectedly depreciated due to changing foreign exchange rates during the loan period, you may be required to compensate for the devalued collateral or make an early payment.
√ Loan Limit
KRW 1mil ~ Max. KRW 100mil
√ Loan Period
Until the maturity of the pledged deposit (max. 2yrs, early payment possible)
√ Debt-to-Collateral Ratio
-Savings Account (KRW): 90% of the deposit-Savings Account (CNY, USD): Max. 70% of the deposit
√ Loan Rates (as of 2015.06.15)
- Savings Account (KRW): Opening account rates + 1.25%-Savings Account (CNY,USD): CD(mature in 91 days) + 1.00%* The CD rates on the date of loan application will be applied. Please refer to the Final Quotation Yields of the Korea Financial Investment Association ().
◎The cost of revenue stamp will incur if the total amount of loan exceeds KRW 40mil (differential rates for different amounts of loan). The bank and the customer will be liable for the payment of 50% of the cost respectively.
◎The loan will be granted based on our deliberation standards and your trustworthiness.
◎The loan interest rates may change according to the base rate.
◎You can apply for a deposit-secured loan after 2 business days from the date of opening a savings account.
◎In case of deferred payment of principal or interest, the late payment rates will be applied to your loan. Also, we may be in pursuit of legal proceedings and you may be faced with penalties on your properties or the deferred payment may be offset with other fixed-income product of yours including other savings accounts of yours.
* Please refer to the Terms & Conditions and Product Information for details.
* This information was provided in Jun 2015, and thus, the actual business process will conform to the relevant regulations at the time of actual business.