ICBC Seoul Introduction
In November 1993, ICBC established its presence in Korea by opening Seoul representative office. In December 1997, with growing trade and financial flows between China and Korea, Seoul representative office was upgraded to Seoul branch. As one of early ICBC overseas branches, ICBC Seoul operates a total of four outlets, and total asset exceeds 10 billion US dollars. ICBC Seoul mainly operates trade finance, loan, bond investment, guarantee, and FX services with full banking license advantages.
· In November 1993, Seoul branch representative office was established.
· In December 1997, Seoul representative office was converted to Seoul branch.
· In May 2002, ICBC Busan branch was founded.
· In August 2010, ICBC Dealim branch was founded.
· In December 2012, ICBC Konkuk University branch was founded.
· In May 2014, Seoul branch became the first Chinese bank offering Korean Won (KRW) clearing service.
· In December 2014, Seoul branch was designated as market maker for RMB/KRW direct market initiation.
· In November 2015, Corporate Internet Banking Service was launched.
· In October 2017, Personal Internet Banking Service was launched.